Restaurant La Scala Restaurant part 1 part 2
Guest: can you suggest me a restaurant?
Concierge: Yes Sir, Which kind of restaurant?
G: italian food, something with a garden or terrace ...
C: sure, I know I can suggest ######, it's just near the hotel, excellent food and not expensive.
G: (pulling out a list of restaurants), what about ####, is it good?
C: yes it's good But They Do not have any terrace or garden ... (What the hell are you asking if you have a list of a thousand restaurants ?!?!?)
G: and this one?
C: this is not a restaurant, it's a pub Where You can have some food (ignorant)
G: but the guide book say That it's a restaurant!
C: I know maybe I'm in mistake. (But you know where you can put your guide ?!?!?)
G: Do you have room service? I'm tired and I think I'll eat in the room.
C: sure sir, call 987 from your room (and thanks for making me waste time!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment