Fashion Show ... Concierge
Guest: where can I go to see a fashion show in Milan?
Concierge: sorry Madam, in this period there Are not Any fashion show in Milan! (But where are you)
G: Why? Is not the Milan fashion city?
C: Yes Madam, But we do not have fashion show in August ... The next fashion show on September are. (It's already so much so that the shops are still open)
G: are you sure?
C: yes madam (no I'm not sure but it looks crap shoot, just to say something) [fake smile]
Receptionist to G: where can I go to see a fashion show in Milan?
Receptionist: Sorry But as the Concierge told you there Are not Any fashion show in Milan in this period (but in what language I'll have to say ?!?!?!)
G: strange ...
C: yes madam, very strange ... (But f_tt_t_)
0 comments:
Post a Comment