I need a Car ...
August 10 22:30 pm
asnwering Concierge on the phone: Concierge good evening are S.
Guest on phone: Good Evening
C: good evening
G: do you speak Inglese?
C: yes Madam how can I help you? (No look, I know two words on the cross in English and work in this hotel)
G: need a car ... with a driver ... and a bodyguard ...
C: sorry for Madam When? (Certainly a bodyguard)
G: for now, I mean in 10/15 minutes
C: sorry But I think at this time it's a little bit Difficult to get a bodyguard (no waiting in the pocket 'I)
G: why?
C: the bodyguard agencies are closed now! (Check back pocket waiting ... still nothing!)
G: are you sure?
C: yes Madam (no look I did not know what to say and I shot the first shit that came to my mind, actually I have an army of bodyguards in the drawer but they are so bad that you do not want to give one! !). Can I ask you where are you going?
G: Hotel to xxx to have a drink
C: Madam you can take a taxi, it's 5 minutes from here and I do not think you will need a bodyguard in xxx Hotel! (But who want to watch you as you are ugly and in a hotel ?!?!)
...
5 minutes later at the desk ...
G: I know you do not have a bodyguard?
C: (I open a drawer and closing), no Madam I'm afraid I have not found it! (Not even there in the drawer!).
0 comments:
Post a Comment