one day, unable to find a guide for a client VIP, which had asked me at 3:30 in the morning in a disco for the next day at 11:00, I offered to take him with his friends around. before reaching the scale ...
Guest: Do You Think We Can Have a private concert after lunch?
S: I do not think Mr. D., you know it's Difficult to Organize something for the Same Day and It Could Be a little bit expensive
G: once we arrive please check ...
arrived at La Scala can tell me and tell me that by 15:00 there is evidence closed to the public.
S: at 3 pm there is the training but it's not open for public
G: can yo ucheck if we can assist maybe paying
S: ok I'll go and talk to the manager
vado in ufficio e parlo con il responsabile che gentilmente declina l'offerta di soldi, e alla mia affermazione ma come in italia si può fare tutto con i soldi lui mi ha risposto "quasi tutto!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment