Sunday, October 31, 2010

Formaldehyde Travel Trailers

Regular customer account

to 23:00 ...

Customer: I want to pay the bill!
Receptionist: I'm sorry but we have already closed the case
C: but I'm leaving tomorrow early in the morning!
A: What time Lady?
C: at 6:30
R: lady at that time there are two gentlemen that will help (the face of very early)
C: but not queuing up to pay!
R: lady at that time will she and two colleagues (and maybe some ghost)
C: but is it safe?!
A: Yes, sir, do not worry (No watch tomorrow I have a group of 200 people who can not wait to leave at 6:30)
C: then I can not pay now?!?!
A: No ma'am, but if you want I can give you a proforma account and to control its objections, which has room?
C: Room 123
A: Let me check ... Mrs. room is already paid by the agency, has a few extras?
C: NO!
R: then he has nothing to pay (which is about # # or want to pay?), Tomorrow morning you leave the key colleagues before leaving
C: I can not do now?
R: ... (And how about # # or enter room tonight ?!?!?!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment