Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Manhattan Model No 460668

LUCCA COMICS MAGAZINE # 4 2010


it! Friday begins Lucca Comics 2010. Of course I'll be there, is a platform that you can not just give up. It will be a good opportunity to review people who I can meet only on occasions like this.
For anyone who wanted to, I will stand the editions Proglio, in Hall Square Monte Napoleone, stand E206. I'll be there to present my first comic, died 48 speaking, written by me and drawn by my friend and colleague Salvatore Amedei.
You may also find me at the booth in the Self Area bookmakers, given that I work with the children of the association for about a year. At their booth you will find the four numbers of bookmakers magazine, in which I participated as an author, and many other juicy news. I advise you to drop by.
Apart from this, it will be very easy to find around, especially in the bars surrounding the square.
Who has my number can call as and when it wants, for a coffee, beer, a chat or whatever you want. See you at Lucca!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment