Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brazilian Blowout Scam

Reports Post Lucca


Here I am back Only a day and with the aftermath of a fair as beautiful as devastating. Amusing days, of course. But need at least a week for disposal.
E 'went well, apart from the time he decided to put a spoke in the wheel during the bridge of his party.
The preview 48 dead talks took place in a peaceful and fun, and the comic has been some interest, which I am very pleased, obviously.
A special thanks to the guys Proglio editions who were really friendly and nice to be with me that the Saviour, treated with respect and courtesy.
Many thanks also to friends that cartoonists have kept me company during these four days, Mario Del Pennino and Francesco Francini, by Gabriel Caro to Mario Cocciolone, by to Mark Bruno Mark Cenci, by Matteo Casali friends of the Double Shot. smart girl, whose only flaw to have little imagination in the registry. There are so many others, but I would struggle to write them all without forgetting someone.
And now it starts, you arrange presentations, complete new jobs and to work on new projects. All this with empty pockets but with a smile. Choose what is better between the two. I leave you with the poster of 48. We had also to be sold, would have been a real success. We will try to provide for the future. Ah, obviously Uncle Sam emaciated version of the work is usually Salvatore Amedei.
Until next time! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment