Sunday, November 22, 2009
Profit For Tattoo Shops
on Saturday morning the wife of one of the super mega CEOs is the counter ...
Guest: I would like to book the train tickets for my husband and our friends
Concierge: Yes sir no problem. to where?
G: Florence
C: for today
G: is today
C: How many people? (And here the fun begins)
G: I do not know
C: (and who knows?) She, her husband and two friends, then 4
G: No, I'm not there, my husband, 2 friends and my daughter and maybe her boyfriend. ..
C: (oh well the number of persons to be discussed later) at what time?
G: a train to the 15
C: There is a train at 14:30 and at 15:30 a
G: is
C: (which is what ?!?!?!) then lady?
G: I do not know what time my daughter comes, maybe my husband knows it!
C: in the room want to call and ask? (This is the choker I)
G: no sleeping, she called him after 11.
C: (of course so I have nothing to do) is fine, good day (and thanks for making me lose 20 minutes without concluding anything!)
for Cronch at the end were 5 and took the train at 15:30 and I could not kill the wife of the director as the wife of mega super mega manager!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment