Saturday, October 17, 2009

Itchiness After Waxing

Mr. Charlie

working as a concierge (if you do not know what is the explanation in the first post), the requests are made more or less feasible or more or less absurd to the point of View ...
to all those working in the hotel happened to the client requesting the blanket, not the one you use to cover ... that happened to me a Once I asked a trans ... obviously is not a service we offer! there is a prison for forced prostitution: p

I have also called for swingers clubs, one more time the address of a place called Club Bizarre ( x Ripamonti area who is interested) ...

but here's the most bizarre request ...

an American client after she stormed to the bench and any other request, calls me from the room ...

Guest: If You Can Provide everything, I'm looking for Mr. Charlie!
Concierge: Sorry I have not Understand (who the hell Mr. Charlie)
G: Mr. Charlie
C: ehhhh (it will be a friend of his)
G: Mr. Charlie aka Mr. White ...
C: ehhhh (or cock but I asked the coca!)

course I could not provide the request but I have indicated Corso Como as a place where he could satisfy his request ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment