many people arrive at the hotel to bring the curriculum and it is for everyone, here are some examples ...
es1 - the type decided
C: Excuse me I should leave the curriculum
A: Yes, of course, for which the department is concerned?
C: any
R: ok thanks (clear ideas)
s2 - the problem
C: Excuse me I leave the curriculum
A: Yes, of course, for which the department is concerned?
C: for the kitchen
A: look at the restaurant management is a part and should give your CV directly to them
C: yes but I prefer to leave her
R: it can also leave it to me but if you write directly to them is better. at least have a chance to see.
C: I know but I tried to talk with the waiter and I is not very nice!
R: okay well let me (not that much fun should be your future colleague ...)
ES3 - the improvised
C: looking for work!
A: have a personal
C: What?
R: a curriculum
C: no no, but I have permission to stay!
A: No you look at the curriculum where it says its information and the work he has done so
C: no one not. I have a pen and paper I do now
R: some (usually write your name, address and phone number and nada mas)
es4 - the precious
C: Excuse me I should leave the curriculum
A: Yes, of course, for which the department is concerned?
C: for receipt
A: ah well
C: But look I do not work on weekends or at night
A: ah well
C: How long can tell me the salary?
A: Look I'm not allowed to leave this information, you will be informed during the interview
C: but what she earns?
A: Ah well (on another)
ES5 - the superior being
C: (on phone) I'm sorry I sent my resume 3 days ago and I have not called yet
A: look at the personnel department is evaluating the curriculum and called the people to hear about.
C: and why I have not called yet?
A: I could not look
C: I can speak to the manager
A: I'm sorry but the director is not at this time in the hotel (always in response to pain in the ass)
C: then maybe step directly to the hotel
R: sure (they were just waiting for your CV and only yours)
0 comments:
Post a Comment