Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Size Laptop Sleeve Do I Need

a joke ... Train tickets

A couple decides to spend the holidays in a beach in the Caribbean, in the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. X
But problems at work, now the wife can not accompany her husband would have reached some days later.
When he arrives, enters the hotel room and sees that there is a computer with internet access.
He then decided to send an e-mail to his wife, but missed a letter and address, without notice, sends it to another address.
The e-mail is received a widow who was returning from the funeral of her husband and decides to see the messages.
His son, shortly after entering the house, he sees his mother fainted at the computer and the video sees the e-mail that she was reading:


dear wife, I came. All right. You'll probably be surprised to receive my news via e-mail, but now also have the computer here and you can send messages to loved ones. As soon as I arrived, I made sure it was all right for you when you arrive on Monday ...
I really wish to see you and I hope that your journey is comfortable, as it was mine.
NB Do not bring many clothes, because here is an infernal heat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment