Scendo dalla macchina thinking about the culinary needs to buy, are oriented on the soup, I will advise dall'addetto the counter bearing to find the special adapter, then chicken with baked potatoes sounds like a good idea. Perhaps the Air Force disturbs the food, but suddenly a longtime friend materializes model Star Trek ...
... Hello Mark how are you?
... I love me ... (usually rite to cut short)
... I wanted to give you a news ... (dick smell trouble)
... I'm getting married .... (Azz not tell me)
... I wanted to invite to the wedding .... (NOOOOOOO! !!!!!!)
Ok ... now I can also speak with Kate and see if he has not made commitments.
Ok so I really want, let me know, here's the invitation (amazing if you take away)
Hello Hello
are now in trans ( not a trans), on the verge of a nervous breakdown, the dark side is testing me, I must resist, Master Yoda impassive have removed the threat, ma io ho la tentazione di correre all’autonave prendere la spada laser e con un sol fendente mozzare la testa dell’Amico, il terrore invade le faglie economiche dei miei averi, volevo acquistare qualcosa di nuovo per la casa…ora invece…c’è di mezzo il matrimonio. Esco dal supermercato super incazzato, forse farei bene ad accettare l’invito di Lord Dart Fener ed incontrare l ’Imperatore , sono titubante, non sarà facile. Torno a casa e parlo dell’accaduto alla principessa Leila , dell’invito e della possibilità di fuggire su Alderaan , sembra condividere con me le stesse sensazioni, ma la Force requires proof ... we sell and accept the invitation, we would do a poor showing in the event of cancellation. Once again, the shape is more important than substance, opulent weddings, trumpet, horn while he was already with another, as she feels the threshold thirty-five parents breathing down his neck and pressed for the happy event ... dream, or are awake, everyone must participate in this farce of an anthology to be delivered to posterity ...
May the force be with you
Sempre vostro
Luke Skymark
0 comments:
Post a Comment