Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gropingincrowdedtrain




I'm back on planet earth and while I realize the difficulties in dealing with these virtual spaces is not easy to manage all the time ally or enemy depending on the situation stuns me by translating thoughts into gelatinous masses. I feel like a thief, a thief of time, I take with me the bag with the kinds of food consumption, while the other make coffee or cigarette break, I make the break yogurt or fruit, with the consequent shift of jokes dear colleagues, only to get used to my non-veiled response to any use that I could do with their bodies and all kinds of food (including fruits of the most popular bananas, apples, oranges) back to us, including the theft of that amount of time devoted to frugal consumption of food. Delinquent practices continue with the pages of books read in moments of stasis, in the bathroom, the dentist, in the car (waiting not moving), relatives in the commercial breaks. I steal time in the gym or while running, trying to mentally reorder busy days as the madmen in the streets di Pamplona, torno a casa e rubo tempo ai sentimenti dedicandomi al mio e i vostri blog, non mi accorgo che il tempo non aspetta, sornione e civettuolo si lascia andare con enfasi costante anche quando penso di averlo fregato. Ogni giorno ripropone la routine incurante dei furti, rimarrà inalterato, proteggendo se stesso e accompagnando tutto il resto....però sono certo in un tempo che non sarà il mio, ruberò i tuoi attimi e donerò al presente, per ricompensare chi di te avrà perso l'essenza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment