Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blood Donation Pamphlet



Sottotitolo
Un post per evadere da me stesso

Nuova Zelanda 21 febbraio spiaggiate 107 balene pilota , 22 febbraio  un terremoto di magnitudo 6,3 ha scosso Christchurch, la seconda città della Nuova Zelanda, coincidenze che mi hanno fatto ricordare un'articolo di Gianni Lennes che stranamente non riesco a trovare nella sua integrità sia in video su YouTube (video privato non disponibile) che in rete. I extrapolate something about the use of sound waves and if there is someone who can give me clarification on, I'd be grateful. This post escapes from my regular musings of thinking, but try to satisfy my curiosity, every time I go back to normal if it can be considered as such. Here we would like Skymark
Luke in full force to "feel" the right way to go.

Curious as in the case of doves death

0 comments:

Post a Comment