Monday, January 17, 2011

Removing Popcorn Butter

Vincent Van Gogh

When I queued to see "Country timeless - the modern city " bobbing in my mind as I drive for now ...." see paintings by an artist I've seen in other museums ... anvedi see conductress I think the Parietti, but as if tanned .... ahahahaha! "... then salite le scale del Vittoriano a Roma, controverso monumento dell'epoca che prende il nome da un RE, ma che è il "simbolo" della patria da onorare perché ospita il milite ignoto, mi sono immerso nella lettura introduttiva dell'uomo Van Gogh , dopo i momenti distrattivi devoluti a iosa da un pubblico o troppo competente o troppo menefreghista, mi sono immedesimato, e qui è inutile divagare basta fare un giro in rete per appropriarsi di tutto il necessario sull'artista. L'antipasto fornito da bozzetti, libri, e quadri di altri talenti mi ha dischiuso un nuovo scenario a tinte policrome, lo scenario di sofferenza e continua ricerca di se stesso fornito dall'uomo su tela mi inquieta e neanche poco. Non sono un critico Art and flights of fancy do not seem the case, then throw cast what I see, hear or read and in this case I've seen works, I felt the atmosphere, I read his life, an opportunity Do not miss to look at one cross section of the country and not just an artist in his time so misunderstood. However, providing such a small space where you step on or step on you to see the works is degrading, the Orsay Museum in Paris I could see other works by the same, but in addition to photographing them, what FORBIDDEN in Italy, the I have been able to observe without pushing or curse of various kinds, we say that the trend is not Italian never contradicts himself. I forgot " cypress with two female figures " "Self Portrait" "Interior of a restaurant " my favorite, very personal and questionable points. A special thanks to Catherine and Daniel for their presence in my life. (Digressions with dedication)



PS The " bedroom " I photographed at the Musée d'Orsay in Paris, is not present in Rome, the quality is not excellent, but it's been few years, many pixels, without a flash and a trembling hand ...^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment