Monday, January 31, 2011

Design Your Own Wwe Wrestler

Incontinence brain

Many people in the life of every day ask me what drives you to write, I reshaped with a more honest because you write that pile of crap? When I say you have a blog, I look like a mangy dog, while the work is a tight rein that keeps me at bay, sometimes kicked, but tamed by my trainers. Part personified is not a masquerade, because esternizzo this situation openly, however, not known indifference and superficiality in comparison. Vis a vis it's not as easy as on the network, except that the arguments are always focused on the superficiality and too often in other lines of the discussion turns into a fight where there is a maleabilità, but a relentless defense of its arguments, beliefs or ideologies ... I have abandoned the political field to impracticability, the religious contours assumed by excommunication and yet I am very open from this point of view, men and women assume conformations from western dispute, the most quick hits to kill, then there's everything else football, fashion ..... think about it in this virtual I'd like to have some criticism about what I write, even from the point of view "aesthetic", perhaps to improve or to make plausible this space created for the personal incontinence brain ... I need a hell of battle, blood of addiction .... shit got me bad today ... but now I have to stop calling for me and do not allow discussions .... ahahahahah !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment