Saturday, January 15, 2011

Acrostic Poetry Generator

I do a test drive of Italy

Result: Rejected !
Without hesitation or second thoughts, I am not responsible, on the whole I do not see the usefulness of the test of Italian immigrants to with the aim of obtaining permission to stay long ... I explain the concept would not be bad ... but I see it in the last. Let me give an example of a longshoreman, because today I feel that the revision of the car, which is mandatory after the first four years of life, to be repeated every two years in succession, in practice pay an extra car to the mechanic and generally are able to throw in the toilet and enrolled. Then bet on additional training courses run Italian way, pamphlets of various kinds throughout the course FREE (ironico!) and you're done. Okay now I'm going to sleep and I'll tell you in the next post the visit to the Victorian Vincent ... I know it has nothing to do with the tests ... but after days of inactivity Internet users is not easy to recover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment