Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hot Blotches On Thigh

It will not be 'another Chernobyl .... Bye bye

The tragedy of Japan, and it saddens me to thinking back on that April 6 of 2009 that shook L'Aquila, of that wound is still open waiting to be holy. Returning to the bloody images of Japan, now hold their breath nuclear power plants have, I still remember the tragedy of Chernobyl , and the mother who had taken out of circulation fruits, vegetables and milk. This to make the idea of \u200b\u200bthe size of an adventure back in 2000 miles, so I hope that the next news are just well-wishing, because the tsunami may pale in comparison to the consequences of a nuclear disaster in the above event, took effect 100 times higher than that of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if put together in terms of environmental contamination. All this preamble to write to our glorious country with the support of the lobbying industry (French?) Are directed towards boycotting the nuclear alternative energy (just read this) to pursue a project uneconomical and dangerous over time. For the rest I refer to the opinion of the court, because after having heard and read some comments by "experts" in the industry, the current situation of Japanese reactors and minor consequences in case of leakage of radioactive material, I doubt that the lobby goes far beyond my wildest imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment